Sensory Swim and Health Merseyside CIC is a small swim school based in Waterloo, Liverpool. The company was established in 2019 with the objective ‘To Adapt, Integrate and Educate’. Sensory Swim provides swimming sessions to support families who need a specialist setting and we have been working to make swimming sessions accessible to all members of the community.
Sensory Swim and Health Merseyside CIC is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Sensory Swim”, “we”, “us”, and “our” in this privacy notice).
Why we collect your data:
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the user, and in cases where the law authorises the administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contact concluded between the parties.
The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms
- By collecting “cookies” [see the policy of “cookies”]
- To register you as a new customer
- For marketing and communication purposes
- To process your bookings
- To manage payments and/or send invoices
- To respond to your enquiries and questions
- To ask you to leave a review or take a survey
Please note that we aim to be fair, lawful and transparent about our reasons for obtaining your data. Sensory Swim will only use your data for its sole purpose, unless we have reasonable grounds to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with its original purpose.